Re: Butchered python configuration ...

2009/4/29 Nicolas Chauvat <nicolas.chauvat@logilab.fr>:
> On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 08:45:38PM +1200, itsovermyhead wrote:
>> You're a fruit cake aren't you mate? Why didn't you post this to the
>> list? - just into to sending creepy little emails....
>
> itsovermyhead (or whatever your name is): stop this. go away.

I think this is incorrect use of the colon Froggy.

The colon ( : ) has multiple uses.
* Use the colon to introduce a list. Be careful not to use a colon
when denoting a regular series. Usually, the word following suggests
the use of a colon. Use only after a full sentence which ends in a
noun.
 - The professor has given me three options: to retake the exam, to
accept the extra credit assignment, or to fail the class.
 - INCORRECT - The Easter basket contained: Easter eggs, chocolate
rabbits, and other candy.