Re: Butchered python configuration ...

2009/4/28 Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au>:
> itsovermyhead <itsovermyhead@googlemail.com> writes:
>
>> Can anyone advise me how to approach this?
>
> Two aspects to this:
>
> * You should be polite to your readers and give your real name in the
>  ‘From’ field, so it's easier for interested helpers to know you.

Sorry Ben I don't really want to get to know you, I would just like
your help and in return if I can help you with problems on this
mailing list I will try. This is a technical issue not a personal
issue, knowing 'me' will not help solve this problem or produce a
useful thread which others can reference.

You obviously have a bee in your bonnet about this judging from the link below?

http://www.rhinocerus.net/forum/lang-python/555603-when-can-i-expect-libraries-third-party-tools-updated-forpython-3-a.html

> * You should ask your question on the ‘debian-user’ mailing list; this
>  list is for discussion of making Debian packages of Python software.

Okay.... twit