Re: [Help] Failed to apply new Python policy to GNUmed packages

On Sun, 29 Mar 2009, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:

You're missing a 'export' before setting the variable (or call python in the
same line you set it).

Uhm - stupid me.  That's a beginners fault ... :-(

In the first releases of gnumed-client package I used Gnumed.pth but
dropped this since I used python-support (version 0.3.x).  Does this
mean I might use this again?

You don't need it, you can remove it (I've seen you've added it back).

It is actually not *installed* into the package but I kept it up to date
in the packaging directory.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--