Re: RFS: pyfltk

[Mailing you directly, since I'm not sure you're on the list.]

Luca Falavigna <dktrkranz@ubuntu.com> writes:

> Could a sponsor have a look at it and, if fine, upload it for me?

Everything appears to be order; given that I am not only a team member
(albeit merely for the sake of one small module, python-dsv) but
Debian's fltk1.1 maintainer, I'm probably the natural choice of
sponsor, and will proceed to upload the package within the next few
days unless somebody else chooses to step in.

Thanks for putting the package together.

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu