Re: Major update of python-support

OoO  Vers la  fin de  l'après-midi du  lundi 02  mars 2009,  vers 16:21,
Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> disait :

>> I ask  this because I  have many packages  that use unittests  after the
>> build.  I add  /var/lib/python-support  to PYTHONPATH  and launch  those
>> tests. Because the path has changed, this does not work any more.
>>
>> You suggest to run those tests against the sources instead. However, the
>> main interests of those tests for me is to check that the binary package
>> works as expected. For example, if setup.py (or debian/rules) forgets to
>> ship one  file, this would  go unseen if  unittests are run  against the
>> sources.

> In this case, you should run the unit tests from the directory where you
> install the modules, before running dh_pysupport.

Well, I  use cdbs that  seems to still use  usr/share/python-support but
dh_pysupport seems to move all this in usr/share/pyshared. Right?

I still have a file left in usr/share/python-support. For example:
 /usr/share/python-support/python-pycha.public

Is it OK?
--
BOFH excuse #17:
fat electrons in the lines