Python-webpy: unnecessary Recommends?

I am installing Pylons in Aptitude and noticed that MySQL is one of
the automatic dependencies to be installed.  It appears that the
responsible package is python-webpy which recommends python-mysqldb.

Webpy does not require a database connection.   Therefore I believe
the correct dependency is Suggests.

Should I file a bug report for this?  I never reported an issue like
this so I want to be sure I'm getting this right.

BTW: I'm also not sure why Pylons depends on webpy.  Webpy isn't
mentioned in the Pylons Install Guide
(http://wiki.pylonshq.com/display/pylonsdocs/Installing+Pylons) and an
Easy Install of Pylons doesn't pull it in.  I know nothing yet about
Pylons and so could be completely wrong on this.