Re: [python-odtwriter] package name wrong?

Tristan Seligmann <mithrandi@mithrandi.za.net> writes:

> * Michael Schutte <m.schutte.jr@gmail.com> [2008-02-10 09:17:54 +0100]:
>
> > On Sat, Feb 09, 2008 at 02:20:26PM +0100, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
> > > So python-docutils-writers-odtwriter would be the right name in
> > > theory, but this doesn't make sense, indeed.
> >
> > Does anybody insist on that name? If not, I’m going to update the
> > long description to mention the relationship to python-docutils,
> > which probably would have avoided that bug report in the first
> > place.
>
> Personally, I think that package name is ludicrous; python-odtwriter
> seems fine

The name 'python-docutils-odtwriter' seems better to me (I think what
makes the above name ludicrous is the utterly redundant '-writers' in
the middle).

--
 \     “A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for |
  `\                                      a coffin.” —Henry L. Mencken |