Re: Django 1.0 - Possibility of a freeze exception?

Hi David,
I'm sorry, but I don't use django, but...

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 15:34, David Spreen <netzwurm@debian.org> wrote:
> Let me know what you think and how to best approach the release managers
> with this.

...I think that you have to simply explain to release team the
situation, in the more polite way possible (they are reeeeeally
stressed these days) strongly motivating your request for 1.0 for
Lenny.

Try to do it asap, just to avoid rushing to have a package ready, ask
RT and have a "no" as reply.