RFC: python-sfml

Hi

I am packaging the parts of the SFML library (http://www.sfml-dev.org) I
am interested in which includes Python. So I prepared an python Package
(public C++ Module).

I am doing this as part of the Games Team but as there are not that much
people familiar with python modules I would like to ask you if you can
take an closer look at it (I am new to Python packages in Debian, too).

The package seems to be lintian clean and is uploaded to mentors [1] but
is not buildable on an unstable chroot as the dependency libsfml1-dev is
still in NEW but I have an package for this on mentors, too[2].

Regards,

  Christoph Egger

[1]
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-sfml/python-sfml_1.2-1.dsc