Re: Namespace and packaging

Hi,

[Jerome Schneider, 2008-06-08]
> I took python-pastedeploy as example because it's the same type Of

wow, my package taken as a reference ;-)

> package. But with my package after an installation, Python doesn't find
> my module :
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
> ImportError: No module named core

in debian/rules, add after line 25:

	rm -f debian/${p_name}/usr/lib/python$*/site-packages/aditam.core-*.pth

and everything will work fine (package still needs some work, though)

> If someone could take a look to the sources :
> http://dl.share-spirit.net/aditam.core-0.1.tar.gz

please point us to .dsc file next time, it's easier to download all the
files with dget.

--
-=[     Piotr Ożarowski     ]=-
-=[ http://www.ozarowski.pl ]=-