Re: VCS repository on Alioth projects with unrelated packages

Simon McVittie <smcv@debian.org> writes:

> On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 at 22:04:58 +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
> > Since my VCS preference, and that of my upstream, is Bazaar, this
> > makes PAPT more of a burden than I was looking for. Alioth was
> > attractive for this package largely *because* it provides hosted
> > Bazaar repositories.
>
> You still don't need to apply for your own Alioth project - you can
> use the collab-maint project on Alioth

Thanks to everyone who suggested this. The result is
<URL:http://bzr.debian.org/collab-maint/bugs-everywhere/>.

--
 \      "I like to fill my bathtub up with water, then turn the shower |
  `\    on and pretend I'm in a submarine that's been hit."  -- Steven |