Re: python-numpy has problems on buildbots

Build-Conflicts: lapack-dev [!arm !m68k], blas-dev [!arm !m68k],
atlas2-base, atlas2-base-dev, atlas3-base, atlas3-base-dev

1. Why is there the build-conflict in the first place? This is the
question to original maintainers (Marco, Alexandre, Jose, Matthias)
I added the build-conflict because without it, dpkg-shlibdeps would
make them depend exclusively on blas and lapack, instead of depending
on the virtual package (because all other packages provide blas and
lapack)

The packages should not be installed on the buildds anyway, so I think
ti shoudl work without build-conflicts.
But this would still present problems for the developer who has those packges installed and then wonders why his numpy binaries are broken, no? (Or do we not care about those developers silly enough to build on their full system?)