Re: permission denied when creating a directory for a new project

Hi,

On 11/12/07, Bernd Zeimetz <bernd@bzed.de> wrote:

> > Warning: 'post-commit' hook failed with error output:
> > Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at
> > /srv/home/groups/pkg-perl/scripts/qa/DebianQA/Config.pm line 21.
> > Error opening cache: Permission denied

> not you, but Tincho - adding him to the loop :) But the directory was
> created just fine.

Those messages, although indicative of an error, are harmless. Since
the commit is done anyways. I don't understand what happened, since
all the files are group-owned by python-apps and are group-writable...

About the "uninitialized value", that's because $HOME was empty, which
is strange... Any other person has seen this while committing?

--
Martín Ferrari