Gaphor package depends on zope

Hello,

I have a new version of gaphor sitting in experimental, and I'd like to
push it into unstable.

The problem is that this package depends on zope, because it needs
zope.component and zope.interface

Gaphor is an UML drawing tool, so I don't think that installing the
complete zope server when installing gaphor is a fair idea for our
users.

So I see three solutions:
 - keep the zope dependency ;
 - split zope into multiple packages (zope packagers will bite me :) and
depends on them ;
 - import private version of zope.interface / zope.component in gaphor
code (not easy, because these zope modules depends on lots of other zope
modules).

Any opinions about this ?

Regards,

Cédric