Re: Joining the PATP

Hi Julien

> I created an initial packaging for screenlets, a python program to
> display tiny stuffs on the desktop. I'm quite new in the world of
> packaging so my work is far from perfect, and I have some difficulties
> to find a sponsor for previous works I done. So, someone advise me to
> join your team, for increasing my skills, find easier a sponsor and work
> as a team to maintain the package.
>
> I'll be very glad if you accept me as a member of your team.

if your alioth login is gilir-guest then you're in. Welcome :-)

Please read our policy[1] and then inject your package in the team's SVN
repository. You can also join #debian-pyton (OFTC network) if you want
some fast comments. I will take a look at your package tomorrow after work.

[1] http://python-apps.alioth.debian.org/policy.html

--
-=[     Piotr Ozarowski     ]=-
-=[ http://www.ozarowski.pl ]=-