Re: Tool support for private modules

> I'm confused, then. How does this fit with the implication (in the
> above quoted teset) that upstream should have "thought of [changing
> the location of the modules]"? If downstream hackery is required, I
> don't see what upstream is expected to have done.

That is imho nothing upstream needs to take care of. PYTHONPATH needs to
include the directory where the modules are installed, and that's
something downstream needs to take care of.

If you 'import yourmodule' in your program, Python will know how to find.

http://docs.python.org/inst/inst.html is probably interesting to read
for you.

--
Bernd Zeimetz