Re: RFS: pyvnc2swf

On Fri, Aug 24, 2007 at 01:45:16PM +0200, Vincent Bernat wrote:
> * Package name    : pyvnc2swf
>   Version         : 0.9.3-1
>   Upstream Author : Yusuke Shinyama
> * URL             : http://www.unixuser.org/~euske/vnc2swf/
> * License         : GPLv2
>   Section         : graphics
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> pyvnc2swf  - screen recording tool to SWF movie
> [...]
> If such a package can be maintained in Python modules team, I will gladly
> join it (my alioth login is bernat-guest). If someone have some spare time
> to upload the package after review, I would be glad.

Turns out my lintian version wasn't up-to-date and so had a false
positive. Package looks right to me and is uploaded.

I had a talk with POX (fellow developer) who reminded me that the
package might not be suited too well for the Python modules team yet.
It doesn't provide any public modules and since it's a *modules* team.
:)

Cheers
 Christoph
--
Peer review means that you can feel better because someone else
missed the problem, too.