Full checkout with svn:externals

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
> that would mean I'd have to checkout all modules, I wanted to avoid
> that.....

BTW, I discovered that there might be a way to checkout everything out of
trunk without extracting tags and branches. The idea would be to have a
directory all-packages with the property "svn:externals" listing all the
trunk of all packages:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.0/ch07s03.html

Might be worth considering... and documenting so that people add the new
packages there as well.

Raphaël Hertzog