Re: new upstream versions of DPMT's packages

[Bernd Zeimetz, 24.06.2007]
> Hi,
> > uscan detected some new upstream versions of packages maintained within
> > the team (see below). My question is: how can I help you with uploading
> > these new versions into Debian? If there are any problems, please ask on
> > the mailing list or on #debian-python channel.
> >
> seems you've setup a cronjob to check for the pacakges? Some weekly or
> monthly output to the -team list would be nice to have in my opinion.

For now it runs only on my local machine, here's the command:

$ uscan --check-dirname-level 0 --report python-modules/packages/*/trunk/

> Also I can take care of pyusb, I'm listed as Uploader anyway.

ping me on #debian-python when you will need an upload

--
-=[     Piotr Ozarowski     ]=-
-=[ http://www.ozarowski.pl ]=-