Re: discrepancy in python policy

On Wed, Jan 31, 2007, Carlo Segre wrote:
> Is the "XS-Python-Version: current" stuff replaced with something else to
> flag a package that uses python-central but needs to be rebuilt for a
> python transition?

 You wont directly find information about whether or not a package
 should be rebuilt in XS- fields.
   I think current is a fuzzy concept, and I personally prefer to
 express what the upstream source supports for Python versions, for
 example >= 2.3.  In my experience, this will work as good as "current",
 even for packages with only private python modules and/or extensions.

PS: you might want to configure a real domain in your message-ids
--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>