Re: noClassDefFound errors when i try to compile with jythonc

On Sat, Dec 09, 2006 at 10:14:34AM -0800, tom arnall wrote:
> when i install jython from the debian repository (apt-get), i get
> noClassDefFound errors when i try to compile with jythonc. i removed the
> setup  and reinstalled with the jython.org version and problem went away.

   Hi,

 Could you send a report to the BTS (with reportbug for instance) with the
complete description of your problem ?

 I need at least, the source file you tried to compile (or a similar one
reproducing the problem) and the name and version of the JVM you use.

 Thanks,

--
Nicolas Duboc <nduboc@debian.org>