Re: Problems using python-support

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006, Josselin Mouette wrote:

Anyway, it is not recommended to put scripts designed to be executed
(like this one) in the python module directories. Now there's just
another good reason not to do so.

My idea was that I've thought a precompiled Python file just makes sense
and because I needed a wrapper for /usr/bin anyway I also putted gnumed.py
into the module directories.

Because my Python packaging knowledge is limited (perhaps more limited
than is needed for this package) I would like to ask for advises how to
do this better.  The new (and now working) packages are again under

    http://people.debian.org/~tille/packages/gnumed/

Kind regards and thanks for your help

          Andreas.

--