Re: Orphaning Python packages

On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 20:20 +0200, Carlos Galisteo wrote:
>  Hello Joe.
>
>  I could be interested about adopting feedparser since I use it in a couple programs.
>
>  Bad news are that I'm a really new mantainer and could need some initial help (no problem about looking for a sponsor).
>
>  If you have no problems about that I'll adopt it and start working on it tonight.

The package is orphaned, so if you want it, ITA it.

I don't really have to walk someone through the basics of Python
packaging though, sorry (especially since it's changing every other
hour).

The package is not at all complicated. I don't expect it to ever need
changes if Python policy stablizes, since it's a single .py file with a
distutils script.
--
Joe Wreschnig <piman@sacredchao.net>