Re: Updated python-support

Hi,

* Marc Dequènes (duck@duckcorp.org) [060619 13:17]:
> Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> writes:
>
> > Don't you think it might be a good idea to explain the policy better if
> > it is not understood correctly? (And you might remember that I did such
> > suggestions for the policy already.)
>
> Even the CDBS class was not as easy to use as i wanted, this is obvious
> the changes are wide and complicated. We should be able to improve this
> a bit more.

I'm always all for improving things. I just don't see it as right
solution to break stuff and expectations. If one wants to improve
policy, IMHO the way to go is to send out a mail like "possible
improvements to policy". (And, BTW, I *definitly* don't like to repeat a
discussion we already had at debconf - I'm a strong believer in the "each
discussion only once"-approach. :)

Cheers,
Andi
--