RFS: python-selecting

I already sent this on -mentors and Florian Ragwitz offered sponsoring,
however, after some fixing and cleaning up the package, no progress was
made.  So I'm reasking for sponsors here on -python.  The package is now
part of the python-modules svn repository, which I hope will make
sponsoring easier.

Source: python-selecting
Section: python
Maintainer: Panu Kalliokoski <atehwa@sange.fi>
Uploaders: Debian Python Modules Team <python-modules-team@lists.alioth.debian.org>
Build-Depends-Indep: debhelper (>= 4.0.0), python2.3-dev, python2.4-dev
Standards-Version: 3.6.2

Package: python-selecting
Architecture: all
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, ${misc:Depends}, ${python:Depends}
 Selecting provides a high-level framework around the system call
 select() for Python.  Selecting is a pure Python package.  This library
 provides functionality similar to the asyncore and asynchat core Python
 packages, but with cleaner API and broader functionality.
 .
 Selecting comes with small example programs and good help()
 documentation.  It also includes infrastructure to handle scheduled
 events with I/O-driven multiplexing, and a wrapper to connect
 multiplexed I/O with Tkinter.

License: own BSD-like (two-clause)

Where to get it:
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/python-modules/packages/python-selecting
http://sange.fi/~atehwa/debian/python-selecting_0.92-3.dsc
http://sange.fi/~atehwa/debian/python-selecting_0.92-3.diff.gz
http://sange.fi/~atehwa/debian/python-selecting_0.92.orig.tar.gz

--