some questions about package

Hello.

I'm trying to package imgSeek (image viewer and manager with content
based query), and I've got some questions.

First of all. This program contains some very small library in C++
which makes whole package architecture-dependent.
Is it suitable situation to split this package?

Another problem. Lintian complains about:

W: imgseek: script-not-executable ./usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/imgSeekLib/imgSeekApp.py
N:
N:   This file starts with the #! sequence that marks interpreted scripts,
N:   but it is not executable.
N:

In fact debhelper makes it un-executable, so I don't know if I should
manually change it to executable once again?

And some other problems caused probably by this library. Here goes what
linda says:

W: imgseek; Contains shared libraries, but doesn't start with lib.
W: imgseek; Contains shared libraries, but is not in Section: libs or base.

I'll be very thankful for any suggestions what should I make with that.
Package can be fetched from my homepage: http://skawina.eu.org/imgseek/

It is not finnished yet.
There is missing manual page and I have to rewrite some other files, but
I'll do it later... now I've got above problems ;)

Hope you'll help me with that.

regards
fEnIo

--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska