Re: what is python-central?

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 10:35:03PM +1000, Donovan Baarda wrote:
> The problem with putting these scripts in "python" is then every "version
> idependant" python package becomes dependant on the default version of python.
Not if Matthias makes a separate "python-central" package.
What I meant is to include the script into the Python
sources, not in the "python" binary package.

Currently, I have no valid GPG key in the Debian keyring,
so I cant upload anything.

Tschööö, Bastian

--
Bastian Kleineidam · reflexionsniveau@web.de · GPG key ID 32EC6F3E