Re: slightly update python-gnome2 and python-gtk2 package

On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 01:22:59AM +0200, Torsten Landschoff wrote:

> Most of it works, but the opengl stuff is not working (missing
> python2.2-opengl, will NMU if time permits). Next step will be
> getting python2.2-gnome2 working.

Just built python2.2-gnome2 and uploaded to experimental. The changelog
should speak for itself. I don't want to upload this to unstable while
it is working fine so far. But I want to split up the package so that
you can install python2.2-gnome2 without all of gnome2 ;)

Thanks

	Torsten