Re: python bindings for orbit 2

On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 09:52, Roland Mas wrote:
>   Also, this is a pre-RFA: if someone (possibly Tom Cato Amundsen,
> possibly someone else) wishes to adopt python-orbit, please go ahead.
> There is currently one reported bug, which has been forwarded to
> upstream.  Unfortunately it seems that said upstream (including
> myself) is, well, dead.  Should someone find a fix for this problem
> and wish to adopt it, it's fine by me.  Just drop me a note.  I'd even
> be glad to sponsor you if you're not an official DD yet.

I haven't found a fix for #123848, but I can take the package. I have
uploaded a new package to http://klecker.debian.org/~tca/ . Just say GO
and I'll get it ready and upload it.

>From python-orbit-0.3.1-5 rules file:
build-stamp:
        dh_testdir
        # Add here commands to compile the package.

        # The package is no longer compiled here.
        # Look at the install target.

        # If you wonder why that is, think about it. If you still wonder
why
        # I did it this way and not <insert cleverer way here>, please
contact
        # me and tell me of your idea.  I'd be very happy to hear about
it.

Check http://klecker.debian.org/~tca/python-orbit2_1.99.0-0.2.diff.gz
for my solution ;-)

--