python policy is unclear on whether python programs should be arch all or arch any

reopen 128991@bugs.debian.org
reassign python
retitle 128991 Python policy does not document how to package python programs
thanks

I believe "python policy" lacks documentation on how to package
python programs, (as opposed to modules).

During discussion in debian-devel, it was pointed out that
byte-compiled python code is cross-platform, and thus it should be
architecture: any.

Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@debian.org> cum veritate scripsit:

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4