Re: Final draft of Python Policy (hopefully ;-)

On Sat, Oct 27, 2001 at 01:38:05AM +0200, Gregor Hoffleit wrote:
> I've put a version 0.3.6 of the Python Policy Draft on
> http://people.debian.org/~flight/python/. The version is still a little
> bit rough and sometimes incomplete, but it already gives a good outline
> of the Python packaging system we are installing just now.
>
> Please have a look at the document, and post all fundamental problems
> you have with the content.
>
> If nobody find fundamental show-stoppers that render this unusable,
> we're going to submit it to Debian Policy very soon.

Looks good! Nice work all, particularly Neil, Matthias, and Gregor. Thank
you all for making a solid policy, and most of all, the packages to go with
it. I owe you all big time, and if there's ever anything you'd like me to
do, don't hesitate to ask :-)

ABO: finger abo@minkirri.apana.org.au for more info, including pgp key