(2nd try) Final draft of Python Policy (hopefully ;-)

I've put a version 0.3.6 of the Python Policy Draft on
http://people.debian.org/~flight/python/. The version is still a little
bit rough and sometimes incomplete, but it already gives a good outline
of the Python packaging system we are installing just now.

Please have a look at the document, and post all fundamental problems
you have with the content.

If nobody find fundamental show-stoppers that render this unusable,
we're going to submit it to Debian Policy very soon.

    Gregor