Experimental Python packages

See here:

    http://people.debian.org/~nas/woody/

The source packages I have are:

    python_2.1.1
    python1.5_1.5.2
    zope2.3.3

These create the following binary packages:

    python-base
    python-dev
    python-elisp
    python-examples
    python-gdbm
    python-mpz
    python-regrtest
    python-tk
    python-xmlbase
    idle-python
    python1.5
    python1.5-dev
    zope2.3.3

The zope package depends on python1.5.  The dependencies, conficts,
replaces, provides fields need to be adjusted yet.  There are still a
few lintian warnings to be cleaned up yet as well.  Also, I'm planning
to build new versions of all the packages that don't work with Python
2.1.1 (probably they include extension modules but don't depend on the
major and minor version of Python).

Before I spend too much time on this, is there a problem with this
approach?  It seems to be much simpler than using versioned packages for
everything Python related.  I'm especially interested in Gregor's
opinion since he maintains a lot of these packages.

  Neil