Re: python-2.1 for unstable?

Hi,

Ok, I have read that too. 2.1.1 (and 2.0.1) are officially GPL
compatible.
I would be nice to have all Python related packages depend on a specific
python version (Depends: python-base (>= 1.5.2), python-base (<< 2.0)),
because with the current approach for Python in Debian there can be only
one .pyc file around.

Bastian