Re: debian: wxWindows and wxPyton.

I just checked my system with "apt-cache pkgnames | grep wx" and I don't see some of these packages. I'm running "testing", not "unstable" so that is probably the reason. Should these packages filter through to the testing system soon (should be within 2 weeks if they work ok).

Brendan Simon.

Brendan J Simon wrote:

<Blush> I should have looked a bit closer first, but this is great news. wxPython is a fantastic tool and I'm glad to see that it is being actively maintained in Debian :)

ii  libwxgtk2.2                2.2.5.1                    wxWindows
ii  libwxgtk2.2-contrib        2.2.5.1                    wxWindows
ii  libwxgtk2.2-contrib-dev    2.2.5.1                    wxWindows
ii  libwxgtk2.2-dev            2.2.5.1                    wxWindows
ii  libwxgtk2.2-python         2.2.5.1

Try unstable, they are there. Small packaging problem right now,
libwxgtk2.2-python currently depends on dbg version of libwxgtk2.2 -(.