Re: debian: wxWindows and wxPyton.

On Mon, Mar 05, 2001 at 12:05:02PM +1000, Brendan J Simon wrote:
> I would really love some updated wxPython and wxWindows (wxGtk, wxMotif)
> packages for Debian.  Some of these may not even exist now (eg.
> wxPython).  Is there anybody working on a wxPython for Debian ???
>
> If so are there any plans to update to the latest python, wxWindows and
> wxPython sources before the freeze starts for unstable ???

ii  libwxgtk2.2                2.2.5.1                    wxWindows
ii  libwxgtk2.2-contrib        2.2.5.1                    wxWindows
ii  libwxgtk2.2-contrib-dev    2.2.5.1                    wxWindows
ii  libwxgtk2.2-dev            2.2.5.1                    wxWindows
ii  libwxgtk2.2-python         2.2.5.1

Try unstable, they are there. Small packaging problem right now,
libwxgtk2.2-python currently depends on dbg version of libwxgtk2.2 -(.

Gordon Sadler