Sponsor for pygame

I've packaged pygame, a set of SDL multimedia/games bindings for Python,
and I am looking for a sponsor to upload it to the Debian archive.  The
ITP is bug #83446.  The license is LGPL (not GPL), so the issues mentioned
in the bug report don't apply.

 A multimedia development kit for Python. Pygame provides modules for you
 to access the video display, play sounds, track time, read the mouse and
 joystick, control the CD player, render true type fonts and more. It does
 this using mainly the cross-platform SDL library, which is similar in
 purpose to DirectX under Windows.

Home page is http://pygame.seul.org/

The deb's have been on the pygame web site for a few weeks now, and I've
had some testing and feedback.

I would be grateful if someone can offer to sponsor this package.

Thanks,

Francis

--
Home: francis@flourish.org  Web: www.flourish.org