New python packages

Hi,

Following this thread [0], I adopted python-xml. Here are the
debs of the version 0.6.1.

http://jerome.marant.free.fr/debian/testing

I would like you to check whether you have xmllib.py and
sgmllib.py on you system. These files come from python-base
but seem to have been removed from the system after
installing 0.5.1-5 and more. I suspect that it comes from
the postinst. Can anyone confirm ?

I also have a package for python-unit as announced in [1].

As I'm not yet an Official developer (I'm waiting for the DAM
approval), I'd like someone to check these packages (to report
any bugs to me) and to upload them.

Thanks.

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa-0006/msg00008.html
[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-python-0007/msg00002.html