compiler?

hello,

    ok, i have to write a silly program to parse some text and make a
system command.
    i do all my development on a debian box,  and this is a great excuse
to write some python,  but the catch is that this will also have be used
on wintel machines and i can't require people to have python installed.
    i don't want to write this is c,  but i have to end up with a '.exe'

    so,  my question is ,  is there a compiler out there for python?

    thanks

--
Brad Gray                                      brad@partnersoft.com
Software Developer