Re: Boot-Floppies: python task package

"Martin Bialasinski" <martin@internet-treff.uni-koeln.de> writes:

> The problem is, that the boot-floppies will directly use apt-get, and
> apt-get only reads the Depends: line.

OK, sorry I didn't understand that.

Would it be possible for us to have task-python and task-python-doc?
The description of task-python would suggest that the user
also select task-python-doc, but it wouldn't be required.

I also wondered about whether we should have a task-python-devel, too,
since some of the python packages are probably not needed by or
useful to people who just want to be able to run python apps.
(I'm actually not sure about that yet).  If we do that, can we
have task-python-devel depend on task-python?

Thanks.