Python dependencies

A useful way to figure out the dependencies for packages that I just
sorta-discovered:

python -v (filename) < /dev/null 2>&1 | grep import

This dumps out the filenames of the packages that are imported.  A
proper dependency checker (like the dh_perl that just went into
debhelper) probably wouldn't be much harder.  Perhaps I'll do
something with it later...

Caveat: non-console programs probably won't stop.  Interactive ones
might not stop either...

Chris
|         Chris Lawrence          |           Visit my home page!           |
|    <quango@watervalley.net>     |     http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/     |
|     Amiga A4000 604e/233Mhz     |         Your site belongs here.         |
|      with Linux/APUS 2.2.8      |     [Commercialize your sig today!]     |