Re: Debian Podcast

Hi Jeff!

Em 26/02/2024 19:15, Jefferson C escreveu:
I would like to create a project similar to (ThisWeekInDebian), which was discontinued in 2011. Since I already have good experience in the subject, I can contribute in this area. However, as the project is relatively different, it would have a different name, called DebianCast or DebCast, with biweekly podcast episodes that are not interviews but rather more relaxed conversations.

My initial barrier would be that I could only do it for my native language (Brazilian Portuguese).

What a great idea! Some time ago I had a very similar idea. But as I didn't have the expertise i didn't move forward and drop the ideia. If you need help, count on me!

about language, you could host to talk from Brazilian, and others could host (or co-host) to talk with other languages!

Cheers!

--
Daniel Lenharo
Curitiba - Brazil