Debian Podcast

I would like to create a project similar to (ThisWeekInDebian), which was discontinued in 2011. Since I already have good experience in the subject, I can contribute in this area. However, as the project is relatively different, it would have a different name, called DebianCast or DebCast, with biweekly podcast episodes that are not interviews but rather more relaxed conversations.

My initial barrier would be that I could only do it for my native language (Brazilian Portuguese).