Re: DPN July

Hi,

I sent an update now with brazilian reports.
Please feel free to fix/improve the text.

https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/-/commit/b01b37185559b02ba69cf9d5f443e5c24a7cf07a

Best regards

Em 29/07/2023 10:07, Jean-Pierre Giraud escreveu:
Hi,

I send back the DPN July draft with some suggestions for amendments.
I think we need to have more than 2 title levels
I propose to add some reports of some of the recent events.
For once upon a time in Debian : usually, the events were choosed
between facts occurred in the same month as the DPN is released.

Jean-Pierre Giraud

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Belo Horizonte - Brasil