possible contributions from Debian initial member to Debian history package (was: Re: contact)

Hi Bill,

Thanks for contacting us, and thanks a lot for reminding us!

On Sat, Jul 29, 2023 at 08:05:08AM -0600, wtm-deblists@siteslot.com wrote:
> Hi. Some time ago

That was in
https://lists.debian.org/<87785e801c05d28aad29b8566d3b9987@siteslot.com> .

> I offered to establish contact here for the purpose of
> providing what might be useful historical info about the project via an
> exchange to be conducted elsewhere. I saw one enthusiastic response on the
> list but was unable to establish contact. I'm going to unsubscribe from the
> list, but I'll still be reachable for a while at wtm-deblists@siteslot.com
> if anyone wants to reach me.

I'm sure we could improve the debian-history package with some knowledge you
still have.  I've done a tiny bit of work on the debian-history package myself.
I'm available for private email, irc chat, voice phone or video calls.

I've just send you my contact details, lets work from that.

Thanks again, Bye,

Joost