Re: Draft announcement for 10.7

Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> Jean-Pierre Giraud wrote:
>> it would be best to change :
>> s/possible crash with stacking unwinding/possible crash unwinding WITH
>> stack/
>>
> I disagree.  The text is correct as written. The issue is that stack
> unwinding proceeds even after a parse error.

I think at there's at least a surplus "-ing" - shouldn't it be
	possible crash with stack unwinding
...?

> The parse error in question involves the SQL keyword WITH.

I would never have guessed that this was talking about a "WITH-stack";
it's more natural to read it as a crash "with" particular attributes.
If it's trying to refer to the keyword WITH, this is probably a second
thing that needs fixing.

> The description says
> "selectExpander in select.c in SQLite 3.30.1 proceeds with WITH stack
> unwinding even after a parsing error" which can also be read as
> "selectExpander in select.c in SQLite 3.30.1 can encounter a parse error
> involving the WITH keyword and proceeds to unwind the stack even after
> the error".

In other words, a possible crash involving unwinding of the "WITH"
stack?  The best way I can see of abbreviating that without making it
completely unintelligible is:

	possible crash (unwinding WITH stack)

and now I look back I see that's essentially Jean-Pierre Giraud's
suggestion.