Presenting Debian to the user at cloud provider marketplaces (round 2)

This is a continuation, in spirit, of a thread from last summer, but I'm
intentionally starting a new one here. [1]

This post will specifically focus on the Debian AWS Marketplace
listings, which are currently split across two AWS accounts [2][3]

We've got some inconsistencies between our current listings and our old
ones, and some long-standing issues [4] that would be nice to clean up.
I'd like some input on how best to do so.

Product title: For older releases, the title is listed as (e.g.) "Debian
GNU/Linux 9 (Stretch)".  For buster, it is "Debian 10 Buster".  I prefer
the formating used for stretch, and would like to update buster to
match.  I'm open to the idea of listing only the version number, and
dropping the code name, but don't feel strongly either way.  Opinions?

Product overview: For buster, the overview is simply "Debian 10 "Buster"
for Amazon Web Services."  For stretch, it is a longer blob of copypasta
from the Debian entry on Wikipedia.  Neither of these is ideal, IMO.
Some condensed version of About Debian[5] would probably be better, but
I don't have anything specific in mind.  Is there existing text that
would work better here?

Highlights: Stretch lists a couple of items in the "Highlights" section
on the listings pages: "After 26 months of development the Debian
project is proud to present its new stable version 9 (code name
"Stretch"), which will be supported for the next 5 years" and "Debian 9
is dedicated to the project's founder Ian Murdock, who passed away on 28
December 2015".  Buster is only "The universal operating system."  I
think pulling some snippets in from the release notes makes sense for
buster. Agree?

The AWS Marketplace requires some text for a "EULA".  Currently we link
to the Social Contract for that, but that's not at all written like a
EULA and doesn't specifically discuss legal rights or restrictions.
IMO, as suggested in #696596 [4], we should replace the EULA text with
something similar to what's in the default MOTD.  Thoughts?

Support information: The stretch listing says "Debian is developed and
supported by a diverse global community. It can be reached through a
variety of means including email, IRC, and web forums." and links to
www.debian.org/support.  Buster indicates that "No Support is offered
for this product"  I'd like to make buster match the stretch listing.

I think this has gotten plenty long enough, and covers the important
things, so let's leave it at this for now.  Thanks for reading, and I
look forward to your input!

noah

1. https://lists.debian.org/debian-cloud/2019/07/msg00019.html
2. https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/seller-profile?id=890be55d-32d8-4bc8-9042-2b4fd83064d5