Re: Debian Day Reminder Artworks

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, Salsa only accepts files less than
20 MB, and my source file has 270 MB. For now, I’ve uploaded the
source (.xfc format) at WeTransfer[1] again, but I’ll try to figure
out how to upload them at Salsa. The .png files are already at
Salsa[2].

[1] https://we.tl/t-cE7snOPzKY
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/design-team/artwork/tree/master/debian_day/2019

Thanks,