Re: Debian Day Reminder Artworks

Hi Juliana,

On 07/08/2019 00:34, Juliana Krauss wrote:
> Hello!
>
> This is my first message to debian-publicity :)
> With the help of Valessio Brito, I’ve created some artworks to call
> for Debian Day parties that I hope can be useful for the team. The
> artworks are a countdown to Aug 17 and are at the following link
> (please let me know if I should send the images in a different way
> next time):
>
> https://w

Thats nice!

It's better if you provide the source files and images in .png format.
With the sources, other people can adapt your work.

You can create a page in the debian wiki, attach the files, and send the
link to here and other lists as debian-project@lists.debian.org

On the Debian Day 2019 page, you can add the link th the page with the
files too.
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDay/2019

If you need help, tell me. We can talk in portuguese too.

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Curitiba - Brasil

Organizador da DebConf19 - Conferência Mundial de Desenvolvedores(as) Debian
Curitiba - 21 a 28 de julho de 2019
http://debconf19.debconf.org