Re: Draft announcement for 10.2

Hi,

On Wed, 2019-11-13 at 21:26 +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> I've committed a draft for Saturday's point release announcement mail
> to the publicity announcements repo.

The archive side of the point release has now finished, and an extra
mirror push is in progress, so packages should start appearing on
mirrors in the next couple of hours or so.

Please feel free to send the announcement out at a convenient point.

> I'm expecting that there might be a couple more package removals, but
> the bugs haven't been filed yet; I'll update the draft as soon as I
> know more.

It turned out that there had been a bit of confusion between stable and
oldstable here, so the original draft is complete.

Thanks,

Adam